Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Day Tyra Arrives

06 december, 2008
Tomas Morato


Amid the queues of party girls out to outdo themselves by applying several layers of make up on their faces already abounding in colours, I am battling with the feeling of unease that has started to creep into my synapses in a sporadic manner. Thanks to two cups of coffee and several sticks of Marlboro which keep on pushing me back to the real world, and which pave the way to the feeling of fulfillment and the sense of satisfaction.

Today, December 06, 2008, Tyra has become a dream come true. She is now officially part of the family. Her birth signifies another chapter of my life, which entails a handful of responsibilities.

For so long a time, I had dreamt the impossible dream. Tyra had been so elusive. Time and again, I had dismissed the idea of conceiving her. But the longing had been growing, and lurking in the deepest, darkest pits of my mind was the hope that time would come I would be able to finally feel her warmth.

But the universe is good to me; it conspires in helping me achieve what I want. I know that from time to time challenges would come but I am resolved to the highest level that I would flex all my muscle to ensure that Tyra would always be in good hands. Truly, good things happen to other aspect of your life when the other started to wane, let’s say work.

So from now on, my world would be revolving around Tyra, for my future would be with her. I know each day would become meaningful with Tyra. Don’t mind the work, it’s not worth the concentration; it won’t get any better anyway.

No comments:

Two Years

March 2010 Baang Coffee, Tomas Morato Two years ago, my goal was just to finish the selection process. I had no fantasy of bagging the posit...